Be Ready For The Rochester Winter
Fall Furnace Cleaning Package - Just $119.00
Fall is a great time to get your furnace ready for winter.
Having your furnace cleaned and inspected as part of your fall maintenance check is crucial for getting through the winter comfortably.
Once the weather starts to get cold, you won’t have to worry about any issues with your furnace because it will be ready to go!
Our Fall Furnace Cleaning Package includes a 25-Point Furnace Inspection with our One-Year Safety and Savings Plan at no Extra Cost!
Our 25-Point Furnace Cleaning & Inspection
- Visually inspect furnace cabinet for defects, rust, moisture, and corrosion
- Clean and inspect burner compartment
- Clean and inspect blower compartment
- Clean blower motor end
- Clean inducer or vent motor end
- Check inducer or vent motor for visible cracks and corrosion
- Inspect igniter**
Clean flame sensor**
Clean pilot assembly and de-carbon thermocouple**
- Verify igniter operation
- Inspect the gas valve for signs of corrosion or leaks. Check the manifold gas pressure (adjust if necessary).
- Check the operation of gas valve staging**
- Check air filter and change if necessary (We can provide a filter for an additional charge.)
- Check blower control Verify “cool down” run after a call for heat is satisfied
- Inspect connections for low-voltage safety chain and limit/auxiliary controls
- Check blower door lock and safety switch operation
- Clean pressure switch port tube/barb connection
- Clean and clear condensate trap**
Check condensate drain path**
Check condensate pump for proper operation**
- Visually inspect venting/flue pipe
- Check furnace operation for vibrations, excessive or unusual noise
- Check temperature rise (adjust if necessary)
- Analyze combustion to evaluate if the furnace is safe to operate
- Verify that thermostat cycles (starts/stops) the furnace
- Inquire about thermostat batteries (assist in changing if necessary)
- Recommend any repairs or modifications noted during service
- Address any accessories that may require maintenance (humidifier, air purifier, etc.)
- Discuss the performed service and recommend a periodic maintenance schedule
Note: ** If applicable. Not all furnaces have this equipment.
Our Heating & Cooling Experts Are Ready To Help!
Upstate Air services all of Rochester and Monroe County, including Webster, Pittsford, Irondequoit, Brighton, Henrietta, Greece, and Gates.