Heater Repair, Maintenance, Replacement, and Installation.
Your heating system is one of the most significant mechanical installations in your home. With regularly scheduled tune-ups, you can make sure your system is running efficiently throughout the year.
All of Upstate Air’s service vehicles are equipped with cutting-edge diagnostic technology and a complete inventory of replacement parts that allows us to resolve the majority of repairs in a single visit.
While there are many reasons your heating system might need repair, it is important to know what to look out for:
- Your furnace gets very noisy while it's running.
- The thermostat seems to not work anymore.
- It takes forever for your home to heat up.
- Your furnace fails to turn off after reaching the set temperature.
- You notice corrosion or rusty water around the base of your heating unit.
- You can smell something funny every time your heater turns on.
- Your utility bill seems abnormally high.
If you’ve experienced any of these problems, give us a call. We’re available for furnace repair 24/7, day and night!
When to replace your furnace instead of repairing it
If your furnace is 10-15 years old, its mechanical and combustion features are likely outdated. In some cases, a new furnace installation may be less expensive than repairing an aging system.
If it is time to replace your heating system, think about these points:
- You can save money on monthly energy costs by replacing your current heating system with a more efficient one.
- Consider an ENERGY STAR device that meets strict energy efficiency criteria and may qualify you for tax credits and other incentives.
- New furnaces are now as high as 95% efficient and require significantly less fuel to heat your home than older models with even an 80% rating. This level of efficiency is good for your monthly bills and the environment as well.
If your system needs replacing, we can help you and with brand names, you can trust.