Your heating system is one of the most significant mechanical installations in your home. With regularly scheduled tune-ups, you can make sure your system is running efficiently throughout the year.
All of Upstate Air’s service vehicles are equipped with cutting-edge diagnostic technology and a complete inventory of replacement parts that allows us to resolve the majority of repairs in a single visit.
While there are many reasons your heating system might need repair, it is important to know what to look out for:
- Your furnace gets very noisy while it's running.
- The thermostat seems to not work anymore.
- It takes forever for your home to heat up.
- Your furnace fails to turn off after reaching the set temperature.
- You notice corrosion or rusty water around the base of your heating unit.
- You can smell something funny every time your heater turns on.
- Your utility bill seems abnormally high.